2023 Hispanic Scholarship Program Application - Now Open!
The 2023 HSF Scholar Program Application is now open and closes on February 15, 2023, 5:00 PM PT. We encourage you to share this opportunity with students in your network.
- Every year, HSF selects 10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars are a part of an unrivaled group of 25,000+ Scholars from 50 states, and more than 1,200 institutions, who make up the current HSF Scholar network
- HSF Scholars have access to a network of over 65,000 HSF Alumni. HSF Alumni are leaders in their professions, communities, and the nation; many now serve as HSF mentors, career coaches, and volunteers
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to internships and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, Healthcare Summit, and Alumni Symposium
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and select career opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which ranges from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students
Deadline: February 15, 2023, 5:00 PM
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the U.S., for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
HSF empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students as possible.
Founded in 1975, HSF has awarded over $708 million in scholarships. HSF Scholars have access to valuable Scholar Support Services and, as funding permits, scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000.
Application Link: https://www.hsf.net/sign-up/